Frequently Asked Questions
Here are a few questions and answers people have asked MiChelle
- Have you ever been married?
- How old were you when you knew you were called to the ministry?
- What would you say is your greatest Life Lesson?
- Learning to be happy in my own skin and see myself how God sees me.
- What is your favorite color?
- Did you find it challenging growing up as a preacher's kid?
- Well, growing up as a PK was a blessing, but it did have its challenges as well (my brother & I wrote a book about it). I would say that the most important thing for me was to develop and cultivate my own relationship with God and keep that pure and separate from whatever PK/people issues I ran into. At the end of the day, I learned to live my life to please God, and not people.
- Did you go to Bible School or Seminary? Where?
- Yes, I went to Rhema Bible Training Center in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma.
- I hear you are a musician. What's the scoop?
- It's true. I LOVE the ARTS! I am a trained classical musician. My main instrument is the flute, but I also dabble with the piano, violin and a little bit of singing too.
- What is your favorite scripture?
- Wow, that's a tough one. I have many! The Word of God is filled with so many life changing scriptures. If I could only pick one, I guess it would be Jeremiah 29:11. God has such a great plan & purpose for my life; and yours too.
- After you minister, what would you like the audience to take away from your message?
- I pray that the audience take away EXACTLY what the Lord was/is communicating to them thru me. Every encounter with God and His Word is life changing, and I pray that no one leave the same in which they came. I pray that those who don't yet know the Lord, will come to know Him, and those who already know Him, will walk higher and more closely with Him. God is wonderful; there's no one greater and life without HIM, is no life at all.